White Open Wardrobe for Small Bedroom

Let's say this is my comeback project after being vacuum from interior designing since 2010. So my first project is my own room at mom's new house in South Tangerang, Banten, West Java.


So the problem is, the room is not even 3x3 m with 2.9m height. It had to occupy all of my stuff (which was already 170kg+ from Bali, not to mention other boxes I had from Bandung..) and it has a bunk bed that cannot be replaced with another. So I have to design wardrobe, working space and other storage in this small room for all the needs. Let's see how it works!

First, I made rough sketches for the room:




Then I made it with correct measurement, called my carpenter to make a quotation and sent him to work in his workshop for about 3 weeks, and ta-daa.. the whole wardrobe was installed in 2 days, with all the electricity cable and LED lights inside the customized accessories closet I specially ordered. I am extremely happy for the final result. Here it is:









I tried to use my old stuff to minimize the budget and to make use of them. Like the teak desk that I spray-painted with white to match the plywood finish. I also measured all the stuff I had to make sure all will fit into the new wardrobe and make everything as effective as it could. Below are the pictures once I put my stuff in it:






So, I hope you like what you see and will contact me for interior designing problem.
Cheers!~

No comments:

We Handle All This © 2011. Powered by Blogger.