Personalized Astrology Chart


Following my post up from two years ago about the 12 houses of astrology (click here), I made myself (and my baby niece's) astrology chart so I can remember and track them easier. This table really helps me to understand myself better, and also answers the questions of why I do the things I do.

Affirmation Card based on this

If you want one, contact me for your own personalized astrology chart. I make them in both English and Indonesian. And anytime you need to read the complete description, click here.
Just equip me with your place, date, and exact time of birth. And you can put your own image for background. Just make sure it is at least 2550 x 1870 pixel large.

Design A

Design B

Design C

Price:
  • USD 25.00 for the chart and affirmation card as the images shown above (choose between Design A, B or C.)
  • USD 30.00 for the chart, affirmation card, and a small book of description of each sign/house.
  • If you want a printed copy, ask me for details (only for Indonesians.)
All of these will be delivered to you in soft copy; you can print them out up to size A3.
Copy this form below and fill them in for me:

Nickname:
Full name:
Place of birth:
Date of birth:
Time of birth: (a.m. / p.m.)
Language: (English / Indonesian)
Background image: (Design A / B / C / custom)

No comments:

We Handle All This © 2011. Powered by Blogger.