Emergency Mirror

 [the mirror was only on the outside]

Problem: my wardrobe has no mirror in the inside and it's troubling to reflect on the outside because I put the LED lights inside. I put the mirror outside instead of the inside--I should put it both sides, but it costs more and put more effort to install a mirror on it now. It's annoying to have to open-and-close the door all the time just to apply on make up with minimum lighting on the outside.

[plastic mirror from Ace Hardware for only IDR 69,000]

[after: an 'instant' mirror inside the wardrobe]

Solution: I bought a 'faux' plastic mirror (usually for children's room) and glued it on the inside of my wardrobe door. It does not reflect perfectly like mirror does but it's almost near to perfection, I have enjoyed putting my make up on it. It's cheap, easy to attach or detach (use a cushioned tape for strong hold) and function almost the same as real mirrors.

[plastic mirror]

The plastic mirror looks at first all scratchy and stuff but after you remove the shield layer it'll come out just as clean and smooth as real mirror. It comes with various shapes you can decorate it on your own style. Luckily I could get the plain round ones so I could keep the design clean and simple. I use only the biggest one and keep the rest of it for next project because I don't need that much.

Cheers!~

No comments:

We Handle All This © 2011. Powered by Blogger.