Penthouse Apartment Design

There's something about this project that made me excited, but also unexcited at the same time. This is a top-floor apartment unit my second cousin bought in Tebet, South Jakarta area. I'm excited because my uncle wanted the design to be new, unique, fresh and uncommon. The unexcited part is that I had this feeling that this wouldn't work too well in the end. Dunno why, just a bad feeling about it and there--it was just cancelled just now due to limited budget from the owner.


So, I'm gonna display the sketches I made here, just a reminder I might need in the future, and to boast a little to all of you that I had designed this. So, check these out (click on each image to see it in bigger scale):


-Basic Plan-


-My Design-


The Plan


Kitchen and Dining Area


TV Room


Wardrobe at Master BedRoom


Oh, I like this design so much I can't let it thrown away to the Recycle Bin just like that. Probably one day I'm gonna make this really happen :)

No comments:

We Handle All This © 2011. Powered by Blogger.